Inspection of critical areas often requires system shutdown. Inspection with drones makes it possible to execute an inspection, quickly and safely.
Benefits of drone inspection
The use of drones for visual inspection offers a number of advantages such as:
- Inspection of hard-to-reach areas
- Access to areas that pose a safety risk
- Swift overview and evaluation on site fast and effective
- Preventive maintenance and optimization of production
- Qualified and well-trained staff
- KCK Group is fully insured
- Reduced downtime
Visual inspection with drones is an efficient and cost-effective way to perform inspection of critical and hard-to-reach areas, both offshore and onshore compared to the more traditional, time-consuming, and expensive inspection methods such as shouting access, sky lift, and scaffolding.
Drone inspection of structures
Inspection with drones can be used anywhere outdoors, indoors, onshore and offshore. Any limitations to national and local law as well as safety procedures for the plant, must always be considered and observed.
Inspection with drones is a effective and safe solution as it can quickly and easily fly under the construction and inspect for damage in the structure, concrete, corrosion etc. The drones are hereby an attractive and cost-conscious alternative than, for example, the more expensive and more demanding rope access inspection method.
Wind turbine maintenance and blade inspections can be very expensive – not only in downtime but also man-hours.
Inspections with drones reduces downtime significantly, resulting in a more economical solution.
Benefits from using drones compared to traditional inspection techniques:
- Fast collection of data for analysis
- Reduced downtime
- Flexible and safe recording using GPS guided drones
- Proven and reliable positioning system and rugged camera stabilisation
- Full ownership of all pictures and videos after analysis of the inspection material
We provide an accurate inspection
Our professional and highly trained drone pilots have many hours of experience in recording high definition photo documentation both on- and offshore. With our experienced team of engineers, you get a thorough and detailed analysis. Defects can rapidly be repaired, and your turbine is back on the grid in no time.
- we offer recording in Ultra HD 4K video with live feed
- we are fully insured
- we are licensed by the department of transport authority
- we offer blade- and tower inspections globally
OIL & GAS
Performing general visual inspections to detect cracks and damage to the inside of a sky-high chimney within oil refinery.
Inspection for cracks and corrosion on barriers, walls and roof parts of storage tanks.
SHIPS + RIGS
Drones can be used to inspect the ships for paint + corrosion, and ballast tanks, tanks and hard-to-reach areas that pose a safety risk.
Inspection of buildings is an easy and inexpensive way to get quick overview of buildings.